onsdag 7 december 2011

"Hard-core doesn't even begin to describe you"

Några citat så här på onsdagskvällen...

No one’s perfect,” I whisper. ”It doesn’t work that way. One bad thing goes away, and another bad thing replaces it.Divergent av Veronica Roth.

He raises my chin. His eyes are endless. His scar is glorious. His hair is sunshine.
His head… is heaven.
“So you still think I’m hard-core?” I ask, my voice shaking.
Sean leans in and brushes his lips against mine. There’s the taste of peppermint I’ve been waiting for. I close my eyes and take him in. It’s not unicorns or dandelions. It’s better. So much better.
“No way,” he says, his voice low. “Hard-core doesn’t even begin to describe you." Sean Griswold's Head av Lindsey Leavitt.

Anyway, that’s enough of an introduction. If you’re ready, let’s begin. If this were a made-up story, it would begin at night, with a storm blowing and owls hooting and rattling noises under the bed. But this is a real story, so I have to begin where it really started.
It started in a toilet. A Living Nightmare av Darren Shan.

'You're distracting,' I said truthfully.
'I won't be. I promise,' Noah said. 'I'll get some crayons and draw quietly. Alone. In a corner.'
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer av Michelle Hodkin.


“It is a condition of monsters that they do not perceive themselves as such. The dragon, you know, hunkered in the village devouring maidens, heard the townsfolk cry 'Monster!' and looked behind him.” Daughter of Smoke and Bone av Laini Taylor.

Once upon a time, an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well. Daughter of Smoke and Bone av Laini Taylor. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar